The European Savings and Retail Banking Group (ESBG) and the World Savings and Retail Banking Institute (WSBI) are looking for (m/f)
Keeping ESBG and WSBI Members informed about EU and international regulatory developments in the area of retail banking regulation, civil law developments impacting savings and retail banks, and consumer protection; reporting directly to the head of the Regulatory Affairs Department;
Gathering views from Members, developing common positions based on input received and representing them to relevant EU decision-makers;
Contributing to research activities in the retail banking field with a focus on legal issues.
Required skills and competences:
- University degree in law, solid knowledge of the EU decision-making process;
- Minimum two years of working experience (association, public authority, EU institutions);
- Experience in retail banking and knowledge of EU legislation in the banking field are an asset;
- Ability to work in an international and dynamic environment;
- Good presentation skills and report writing abilities; good communicator in meetings;
- Organisational skills, sense of initiative and enthusiasm to operate in a team, in daily cooperation with colleagues of the Office;
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines and to deal with numerous files in parallel;
- Fluent spoken and written English and German is imperative, knowledge of other European languages an asset.
Candidates are invited to apply online with CV and covering letter to: Human Resources, WSBI-ESBG Joint Office.